CONCESSION DATES FOR TEAMS 2021/2022 Season -
|October 4-10 ||U18 AAA Fury-Female |
|October 11-17 ||U16 AAA Squires |
|October 18-24 ||U18 Major AAA Kings |
|October 25-31 ||U15 AAA Flyers |
|November 1-7 ||U18 AA Oilers |
|November 8-14 ||U15 AA Leafs |
|November 15-21 ||U16 AA Senators |
|November 22-28 ||U15 AA Sabres |
|November 25 - Dec 1 ||U13 AA Steel Kings |
|November 29 - Dec 5 ||U13 AA Jets |
|December 6-12 ||U15 AAA Royals- Female |
|December 13-19 ||U15 AAA Flyers |
|December 20-26 ||Concession Scheduler |
|December 27 - January 2 ||Concession Scheduler |
|January 3-9 ||U16 AA Senators |
|January 10-16 ||U18 Major AAA Kings |
|January 17-23 ||U16 AAA Squires |
|January 24-30 ||U18 AA Oilers |
|January 31 - February 6 ||U15 AA Leafs |
|February 7-13 ||U18 AAA Fury-Female |
|February 14-20 ||U15 AA Sabres |
|February 21-27 ||U15 AAA Royals |
|February 28 - March 6 ||U13 AA Jets |
|March 7 - 13 ||U13 AA Steel Kings |
|March 14 - TBD ||Concession Scheduler |
- Working the concession is totally voluntary.
- All members interested have the opportunity to work their volunteer hours during your team’s scheduled week. Working 24 hours fulfills their $350 concession commitment.
- Primary hours of operation for the concession are 6pm- 10pm on week nights and 8am-10pm on weekends. Hours are subject to change pending the ice schedule. Weeks are slotted Monday to Sunday.
- All volunteer commitment hours must be completed by workers 18 years of age or older. No one other than the assigned persons are allowed in the concession at any time.
- All volunteers must complete the sign in/out sheet at the concession so hours can be tracked and credited to the proper team and players accounts. These will be posted in both the Arena and Shell. Team accounts will be credited for hours worked at the beginning of December and at the end of the season.
- Members interested in working hours outside of the teams scheduled week can email email@example.com for more info
- The concession is kept clean and orderly at all times. Workers must ensure that the arena and shell have sufficient stock and to notify management if any items are running low.
- Both concessions are to be ready for turnover to the next team at the end of the Sunday shifts (Clean and appropriately stocked).
Please contact Karen Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in extra shifts.